Procurement and Supplies Officer
Jobs at:The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL)
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure…
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLIES OFFICER–1 POSITION (RE–ADVERTISED)
Required Academic Qualification and Work Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Logistics/Materials Management, Business Administration with a major in Procurement and Supplies from a recognized higher learning institution, with at least 3 years relevant working experience. Must be registered by the Procurement and supplies Professional and Technical Board (PSPTB) as a graduate, Procurement and Supplies Professional. Must be computer literate. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares purchase requisitions/orders upon obtaining relevant approvals.
• Follows up on orders for timely delivery.
• Facilitates receipt, inspection and disbursement of goods to user departments.
• Assists in preparation of Annual Procurement Plan and Tender Board meeting documents.
• Supervises procurement of materials as stipulated in the procurement plan.
• Prepares contract documents and maintains a list or register of all contracts awarded to service providers.
• Prepares monthly reports for the Tender Board and periodic and annual procurement reports for KLICL, PPRA and GPSA.
• Receives and issues vouchers, delivery notes and invoices.
• Keeps proper records of purchases and documents in safe custody.
• Posts entries in materials supplies ledgers.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae; certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
•Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
•Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
•Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
•Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
•Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
•Uncertified certificates and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
•Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephones and e–mails. Applications should be submitted by post to the following address, not later than July 28th 2021.
Managing Director,Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi –Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,MOSHI, TANZANIA.
Note: This advert can also be accessed through the Company’s website www.klicl.co.tz