Jobs at:Tevi Microfinance Company
Deadline of this Job:
04 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TEVI Microfinance Company is a fast-growing microfinance institution operating in Dar es Salaam for almost two 2 years, we provide demand-oriented financial services aimed at empowering micro-enterprises.
The company is currently seeking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated, performance driven and experienced Operations Supervisor to manage the company day to day operations .
• To implement the company strategy as agreed with the Board of directors, and to actively give direction and leadership toward the achievement of vision mission
• Prepare company operations report and submit to board of directors in accordance to the established guideline
• To identify risks and develop internal control systems and operation policies
• To identify potential areas for business growth and develop products
• Develop and manage budget and operations plans
• To supervise staff to meet day to day operational activities
• To visit groups and individual clients for risk assessment according to the established process and procedures.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills and Experience Required
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any business related course. Professional qualification such as CPB will be an added advantage
• The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for more than 5 years in the similar role or above
• Strong knowledge of loan portfolio reports and MIS
• Strong people management skills
• Good track record for motivate subordinate to meet their targets
• Excellent report writing and communications skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should forward their application with a cover letter and a detailed CV through [email protected] and [email protected]
Deadline of submission of application is the 04th September, 2020.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.