- Formulate long and short term operational strategies.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans, implement production, quality and customer service standards, resolve problems, identify trends
- Forecast requirements for operations, prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining company services and product requirements, develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures for operations.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Ensure compliance with government Regulations and Policies
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 3-4 years of work experience in the technology industry.
- Management and leadership
- Business acumen
- Financial management
- Stress management
- Strategic thinker
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Organized and effective planner
We are looking for an individual who is qualified to oversee the day to day operations of our company.