Misisi Movement Change Company Limited is seeking professional, hard-working, licensed CPAs with at least four years of experience. The Firm demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Company is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
- A Master's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar, at least 4 years of work experience or above is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Developing human resources policies, and monitoring compliance and performance.
- Proficiency in business operations management software, such as Project Manager and SYSPRO.
- Strong computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company. administrative processes and procedures.
- Report to and assist Head of Finance and Administration Manager in daily tasks and duties.
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives.
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage company projects.
- Analyze and maintain operational data.
- Develop and improved business functionality that increases profits.
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes.
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily work.
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress.
- Conduct frequent performance reviews.
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
- Implement and improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency.
- Contribute to innovation of new strategies for company profitability.
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs.
- Coordinate and purchase of raw materials and supplies.
- Monitor properties of the company.
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships.
- Develop and implement human resources practices.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to;
Human Resources Manager,
Misisi Movement Change Company Limited
Emails : [email removed] and [email removed]
The closing date for application is 27th September 2020
Note: Use the e-mail address only to send your application
Misisi Movement Change Company Limited is seeking professional, hard-working, licensed CPAs with at least four years of experience.