Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
- Type letters and reports, answer the telephone and take messages.
- General admin
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Photocopying and filing.
- Greet visitors and ensure meeting rooms are set up and refreshments are provided.
- General accounts and administration duties.
- Document control
- Ensure that all documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the submission of the documents due date.
- Ensure that documents do not have typographical errors and other types of errors
- Assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive
- Ensure that quality is maintained to avoid operational problems
- Maintain and accurately update information in the electronic document management system.
- Assist and guide the project team in the utilizing the electronic data management system and document management process.
- Ensure that all documentation, drawings and specifications are up to date and at the correct revision.
- To provide support to the Office Manager in any administrative duties.
- Overall control of stationery stock
- Booking accommodation
- Events support
- The Candidate must have strong PC skills, Flexible and adaptable working style, Strong team work ethic, Excellent communicator both verbally and written and great personality
- The candidate needs to flexible with working hours and available to commence work immediately.
**BE SURE TO CLICK EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS BEFORE APPLY NOW**
This position requires a candidate with strong command of the English language.