Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Foundation for Disabilities Hope (FDH
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Foundation for Disabilities Hope (FDH) is a Non-Governmental Organization dealing with issues of Advocacy for the rights and equality of groups of people with disabilities, youth and children. This institution was officially registered in 2019 and obtained National Registration under Act No. 00NGO/R/004. The main office of the foundation is located at the CCM regional office building Dodoma, Tanzania. FDH is seeking volunteers to fill the following positions;
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1)
1. Reports to Program manager
2. Ensures monitoring and evaluation activities and reporting to meet Donors’ standards,
3. Ensures that all planned activities are completed on schedule
4. Reviews and finalizes program reports.
5. Responsible for implementing activities in accordance with project or activity budgets.
6. Consults with project accountant, Finance and Administration Manager regarding best practices for financial and administration of project works.
7. Works with finance staff and the Director to revise budgets, as needed.
8. Any other duty assigned by your supervisor
Applicant should possess relevant qualifications with at least 1 year of work experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your cover letter, CV and copies of certificates to the address below and mention post you are applying for in the subject line. The deadline for the application of above posts is 14th January, 2022. All applications should be sent via email address [email protected]
The Executive Director,
CCM building, room no. 14,
P.O. Box 11986,
Women and People with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply