ITA Online application 2021/2022 : The eagerly awaited moment, the ITA admission 2021/2022 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Institute of Tax Administration (ITA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2021/2022 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The ITA Online Application System – ITA Online Admission system 2021/2022
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Institute of Tax Administration, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Institute of Tax Administration (ITA) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Institute of Tax Administration ITA Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage ITA admission related operations (ITA Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an ITA online admission account, how to login on to your ITA admission login account and make online application at the Institute of Tax Administration, how to pay ITA online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at ITA.
Important things to consider before applying online at Institute of Tax Administration (ITA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free ITA Online application 2021/2022:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully:
- Familiarize yourself with the ITA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the ITA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about ITA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Institute of Tax Administration (ITA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your ITA online application account through ITA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your ITA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via ITA Online Application 2021/2022 – ITA Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Institute of Tax Administration via the ITA online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at ITA through ITA OAS
STEP 1 :: READ APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The following documents or attachments are required in order to complete your application:
- Recent Digital or Scanned Passport Size Photo with background blue
- Scanned original Birth Certificate or affidavit
- Applicant with O-Level Certificate (CSEE): Scanned original O-Level Education Certificate in PDF or Image
- Applicant with A-Level Certificate (ACSEE): Scanned original O-Level and A-Level Education Certificate in PDF or Image
- Applicant with VETA Certificate: Scanned original O-Level and VETA Certificate in PDF or Image
STEP 2 :: START APPLICATION/BASIC INFORMATION
- Carefully select your correct Application Type and current education level at right side
- Enter all the required information.
- You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password.
- The system automatically saves your information
- You must provide a valid email address (Active email Address) and phone number for verifying your account.
- Don’t forget your username and password
STEP 3 :: CONTACT INFORMATION
- After Completing Registration Process Step 2, You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password entered in Step 2.
- The system will redirect you to fill in your contacts details.
- Please fill in all required field in this section
STEP 4 :: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
The system allows Mobile Payment Process. You can pay application fee either by TIGO PESA, M-PESA or AIRTEL MONEY
- APPLICATIONS FEES : TZS 10,000.00
- In this section you will get your Payment Reference Number.
- Steps on how to pay will be display on the payment after selecting/clicking on your preferred payment Method.
- After Making your Payment the system will recognize your payment and the page will be updated.
STEP 5 :: PROFILE PICTURE
In this section you are required to upload Scanned/Digital Passport Size Photo with background blue.
STEP 6 :: NEXT OF KIN (PARENTS/GUARDIAN)
This section requires you to fill in your Parents/Guardians Information including Contacts Information (Name, Contacts e.t.c.)
STEP 7 :: EDUCATION BACKGROUND
- This section requires an applicant to fill in his/her Educational Background.
- The Information entered in this part must be the same as in your Certificates, Failure to that your application will be rejected.
STEP 8 :: ATTACHMENT
Upload all the required scanned original documents as listed in Step One.
STEP 9 :: CHOOSE/SELECT PROGRAMME TO STUDY
- Before Select/Choose Programmes, please make sure you have read our Admission Requirements .
- You will be required to select/Choose five (5) Programmes from available list as First Choice, Second Choice, Third Choice, Fourth Choice and Fifth Choice.
STEP 10 :: REVIEW && SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Before you submit your application. You are required to review all of the Information for correctness. Edit to correct in case of any error. Remember after submission you will not be able to change any information. So be carefully to review and correct all information before submit.
- You will be able to make changes in your application e.g. change Programme Choices before the application deadline
- You will be able to see the status of your application in your account once verification process opened
- Make sure you enter correct information
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application is open from July 15, 2021 to 5 th August 2021
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September, 2021
Online applications for universities