HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - BANKING INDUSTRY (SHORT TERM CONTRACT)
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client in Banking Industry we are looking for a Human Resources Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of four years of human resource management experience in the banking industry is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 28th March 2022