Human Resources Head
Jobs at:Kllombero Sugar Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kllombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania operating cohesively with lllovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of lllovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer), Is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a vacancy of .
The key objective of the Human Resources Head is to Align the Country Human Resources strategy, plans and resources to directly support the strategic imperatives of Country business strategy, to manage an integrated Country talent approach to meet talent and leadership needs of today and that of future, Partner to support strategies to ensure organizational effectiveness, Develop the in-Country learning and development strategy and programme to build critical skills to drive the growth strategy and achieve business results , Ensure effective country reward strategies, Lead Country Human Resources functional excellence and business partnering, Collaborate to ensure a healthy employee climate, culture and relations, Provide accurate Human Resources analytics for effective decision making, Manage Human Resources risks (statutory, regulatory and policy requirements), Collaborate with Group and champion I guide implementation of relevant standards in-Country and provide strategic leadership and guidance, Adhere to safety standards and promote world class safety practices
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Partner with the Country Executive to set direction and drive an integrated medium and long term Human Resources Strategy to enable busi¬ness performance and effectively support change management.
• Lead relevant and sustainable country talent acquisition, talent management and retention strategies.
• Manage Country reward and remuneration plans to ensure alignment with Group Head Office and to enable performance.
• Lead effective Country localisation and diversity management strategies and plans.
• Develop a mutually beneficial industrial relations climate to achieve harmonious working environments and productivity.
• Manage business relevant employee value proposition.
• Drive HR performance against minimum standards and ensure compliance to statutory, regulatory and policy requirements (e.g., Modern slav- ery).
• Coach and oversee line manager competence development of people processes.
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
• Manage and coordinate sharing of identified best practices, frameworks and minimum standards and provide additional op portunities for problem identification and knowledge sharing.
• Enable and drive effective talent and performance management within function and across Country.
• Promote and adhere to lllovo’s procedures, policies and guidelines, including, without limitation, those relating to SHERQ, Compe tition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC).
• Ensure enablers are in place to promote success (e.g. systems and processes)
• Identify and monitor KPis to track performance and influence to realise improvement
Qualifications & Experience
• Master’s degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or related field.
• 10 years senior management experience (with Country ExCom member experience).
• Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
• Human Resources Certification from a recognized International Human Resources Body will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be engaged on a permanent contract.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position , should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned addressee not later than two weeks after appearance of this advert.
APPLY TO: [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
NB: The position is open for internal and external candidates to apply.
Deadline for applications is 11 November, 2020.