The candidate will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employees.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Administer hr policies and procedures.
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation.
- Support annual salary review.
- Implement and monitor performance management system.
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Administer employee discipline processes.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
- Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness.
- Degree in human resources management, business administration or equivalent.
- Not less than five years of experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Computer literacy.