Human Resource and Administration Officer II
Jobs at:Water Institute (WI)
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Water Institute invites application from suitably qualified public servants who wish to be transfered to Water Institute in the following positions below… .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
(b) Qualification and Experience:
Possession of Bachelor Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Planning and Management, Sociology, Business Administration/Commerce majoring in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
(c) Salary: As per Treasury Registrars Circular No.6 of 2015
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Interested candidates should apply in confidence enclosing:
• Detailed CV
• Certified copies of certificates, Diploma, Degree, transcripts and valid licenses
• Applicants must be Public Servants and channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
• All applicants should indicate the positions they apply on top of the envelope.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer cost as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
P.O. Box 35059,
DAR ES SALAAM
One week from the date of first appearance of this advertisement (13rd November, 2020)