Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Human Resource will perform different HR tasks and duties to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resource Department and the organizations.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Assistant
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Deal with the employee request regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Preparation of payroll by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Properly handle complaints and grievances procedures.
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
• Best knowledge of NSSF, WCF,HELSB, PAYE
• Any other duties assigned by the Management.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource
• 3 years of experience for the same position knowledge of excel and Other MS application
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent on the following email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2021.