Head of Debt
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Head of Debt
Location: Absa House - ABT
• Manage the Debt assets products at Absa Bank Tanzania Corporate Banking segment and lead all the activities required to grow the franchise in an effective manner, including appropriate pricing and structuring, focus on cross sell, and becoming the leading bank in Tanzania
• Directly manage the Debt Balance sheet and P&L targets – along with the relationship managers and product teams
• Formulate overall strategy across coverage segments including products, customer proposition, lending approach.
• Assist Relationship Managers in originating and executing debt transactions across all teams.
• Originate, execute Debt and Investment Banking opportunities
• Work with specialist product areas to offer clients a comprehensive and competitive package to meet their requirements.
• Ensure arrangements with key internal product partners operate in an efficient manner.
• Implement Debt Pricing Policy and ensure appropriate product and relationship pricing.
• Lead New Product Approval process for Debt products at a country level.
• Be fully aware and compliant with all governance issues affecting Debt financing and address these issues accordingly.
• Maintain an up to date Debt pipeline through Salesforce
• Ensure monthly product revenue validation is conducted and pricing on debt products is done above minimum hurdle rates.
• Understand dynamics of Debt portfolio, identify opportunities as well as maintaining good credit quality of the portifolio through proactive monitoring and control
• Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Please click here to apply