Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions.
• Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues.
• He/she will handle customers in a professional manner.
• Always provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner
• Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services
• Respond to all Customer inquiries in accordance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties.
• Advise customers on financial related issues.
• Ensure that records are correctly captured.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• C in Mathematics and English for O’level and A ‘level
• Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution
• Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
• Master’s Degree in Business studies is an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit: https://tz.kcbgroup.com/component/kcb_careers/job/41