Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and deliver classroom lectures to form 5 and form 6 students on variety of geography topics as per approved lesson plan and curriculum.
· Monitor and supervise students practical work i.e. clubs assignment etc.
· Preparation of handouts, after school assignments for students self-learning during Preparatory classes and free time.
· Evaluate geography topics, materials and instruction method and recommend changes if any to the Management.
· Create and administer student’s chemistry examinations.
· Serve on different academic and administrative committee of the school
· Ensure continuous capacity development, to maintain up to date professional expertise.
· Stimulate students in class to engage in active participation that will require them to brainstorm, discus, and work as a team to find solutions together.
· To instil enthusiasm, excitement, curiosity and creativity in the subject
· Contribute to term and annual students reports
· Strongly adherence to child protection policy according to Law of the child 2009 and its regulations
· Implement corrective and positive disciplinary actions to students according to school rules.
Qualifications & Experience:
· B. Sc. With Education
· 5 – 10 years Prior experience in a similar role is desired;
· Computer literacy
· Ability to coach young adults
· Strong experience in teaching GIS subjects.
Responsible in delivering Geography theory and practical knowledge to Advanced level students.