Jobs at:Jassie & Company Ltd (JASCO)
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate should be flexible to work in any region in Tanzania.
Responsibilities involved include;
• Supervise the road construction crew daily and assist a team of heavy equipment operators to build road projects.
• Knowledge of road construction techniques and methodology.
• Read, interpret, and understand construction drawings and specifications.
• Monitor expenditures to ensure projects remain within budget.
• Manage and coordinate activities with other consultant and the approving authority.
• Proven experience as a road construction foreman.
• Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates are advised to send their application letters, CV, copies of certificates by email [email protected]