Position Title: Director of Finance and Administrative (FA-Director)-1
Reports to: Chief of Party (COP)
Position Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Job summary and qualifications
The Director Finance and Administration Manager (FA Director) reports to the COP and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of budgeting; financial management and reporting; contract/sub-award procurement and management; human resources management, asset management, logistics, and prime award compliance with terms and conditions of the award. S/he will oversee management of sub-contracts and Grants under Contracts (GUCs). S/he will ensure funds expended are compliant with US government regulations and policies.She/he will implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award, which may be a cooperative agreement. S/he will mentor and supervise finance, operations, and other staff engaged in the activities. The FAM oversees all activity operations. At a minimum, the Finance and Administration Manager should have the following:
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
- Professional accountancy qualification (Certified Public Accountants – CPA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA, or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing).
- A minimum of 7 years of experience overseeing grantee compliance with donor requirements for activities of similar dollar value
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g., teams of human resource, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff).
- Demonstrated financial management, strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
How to apply:
If you are qualified and wish to join Baylor – Tanzania, kindly apply by submitting a cover letter, a detailed CV, relevant copies of your certificates, and the names and contact information of three referees.
Application should reach the Executive Directors Office at Baylor – Tanzania not later than 25th February 2021
The Executive Director,
Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation - Tanzania
P.O. Box 5208, Mwanza
Or send to email: [email protected]