The candidate will be responsible for data entry and assisting in office matter.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Daily Report sends to manager.
- Certificate/ diploma in any field.
- Not less than 1 year of experience.
- Age from 28 years and above.
- Computer literate (MS Excel and Word).
- Good in speaking English.
- Females are encouraged to apply.