Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of The Job:
We are looking to employ a Data Analyst to actively participate in Service Centre activities for the SICPATRACE solution in Tanzania, main activities will be Data Analysis for the service center including but not limited to SNOW statistics report and analysis, monitoring tool reports and analysis.
Recurrent incidents analysis and actions. Data visualization, visual layout, user experience, and user interface design are an important part of the job.
• Produce and analyze reports, identify areas of improvement and propose improvement actions
• Responsible for the integration and analysis of data from multiple sources
• Manage development activities including technical analyses, estimates of effort, definition of scope and objectives, and coordination with other technical teams.
• Ensure that external and internal SLAs are met, and corrective actions are proposed and implemented when breaching SLA.
• Responsible for status reporting, including Operational Performance Management and Service Management reports, as scheduled or as required.
• Ensure all KPIs for service centre are met and in case of deviations identify areas of improvement and propose actions.
• Solution monitoring experience
• Experience in using monitoring tools (i.e Splunk)
• Able to work on existing set up and to propose new ways of working or improvements
• Knowledge on analysis of recurrent incidents and problem-solving methodologies
• Actively participate in the development and delivery of solution-related trainings for the customer and taxpayer system users
• Actively participate in development and delivery of internal training materials and provision of training sessions for new and existing team members
Responsible for status reporting, including Operational Performance Management and Service Management reports, as scheduled or as required.
Education and Experience:
• University / College degree or technical training in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of training, and/or experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Data analyst with a proven track record in the development and support of business intelligence and reporting solutions.
Specific knowledge and skills linked to the work:
• Good experience with enterprise business intelligence tools, including Microsoft SQL Server (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), MDX, Data Modelling / Integration and TABLEAU
• Strong analytic skills and demonstrated abilities to produce comprehensive reports
• Experience in presenting and sharing reports to senior management level.
• Experienced with quality and performance monitoring processes
Knowledge in one or more of the following fields a plus:
• Experience troubleshooting computer networks
• Knowledge of basic IT support procedures and tools
• Experience working with SNOW
• Experience working with SPLUNK
• Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
• Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success.
• Our people contribute to a more secure world.
• Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply visit: https://jobs.sicpa.com/job/Dar-Es-Salaam-%28TZ10%29-Data-Analyst/661644901/