Position: Credit Manager
Employing Company: Serene Microfinance LTD
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
Advert Date: 12th May, 2020.
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporate. Serene
Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions. In an effort to stream line operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit qualified Credit Manager to Manage Credit Department by ensuring quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company
To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well produced, timely updated and managed.
Required Skills and experiences
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment and decision making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration or related fields, MBA is a plus, Work Experiences;
- Proven work experience of 3 years as a Credit Manager.
- Experienced in development of credit growth strategies, Policies and Procedures.
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, Academic Certificates (Photo Copies) and Names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below not letter than 16th May, 2020 . All late applications will not be processed.
Email; [email removed]
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both male and female are encouraged to apply”
To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well produced, timely updated and managed