Credit Administration Officer
Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Credit Administration Officer
Nature and scope:
The Job holder reports to the Credit Administration Manager. He/She is responsible for ensuring the bank receives appropriate loan documentation and that disbursements are done appropriately.
• Ensure loan documentation is complete and that all conditions precedent are met prior to disbursement of funds.
• Ensure loan funds are used by project promoters for purposes approved by the bank.
• Prepare periodic reports on defaulters.
• To validate all collateral documents such as bonds and securities, stocks and shares, guarantees, mortgage documents etc.
• To ensure that clients are debited or billed all charges and interests on due dates as specified in the Credit Instruction Memo or as customary.
• To follow up on the stipulated loan installment or repayment provisions.
• To notify concerned departmental Officers promptly of any defaults or other irregularities.
• To prepare monthly reports to the Credit Committee on incomplete or missing documentation for transactions already booked.
• To initiate Bank of Tanzania and other periodic reports.
• To initiate monthly reports to Credit Committee on all accounts graded less than ‘good’, including detailed month-end outstanding.
• To maintain an up to date collateral data in the system.
• To carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
• University Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Banking or related discipline[NBN1] .
• Minimum of One year relevant experience in reputable company or financial institution.
• Understands and is committed to the bank’s mission and vision.
• Ability to set clear targets to achieve them within the department.
• Possess an in-depth understanding of clients and their needs.
• Ability to monitor changes in client environments and predict impact on client needs.
• Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues by giving advice and receiving feedback.
• Ability to produce original well composed letters and reports.
• Ability to run client meetings and handle clients effectively through technical persuasiveness.
• Knowledge of Regulator’s requirements on reporting and ability to interpret Central Bank policies and other related regulations.
• Knowledge of documents essential for the bank as collateral for lending.
• Knowledge in financial analysis.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected]
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
1. Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
2. An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
3. Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
4. Certified copies of relevant certificates
5. Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Be sure to fill in and/or include in your full name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.