Coordinator - Drilling & Coreshed Data (18940)
Jobs at:Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role exists to provide administrative and data support to the resourcing and execution team by carrying out tasks assigned to ensure safe and efficient work processes, mainly collection of all drilling data for Reverse Circulation drilling (RC) and Diamond drilling (DD) for reporting and invoicing.
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Geology / Mining Engineering / Mineral Processing from a recognized institution.
• 3 to 5 years in exploration or mining preferably in data processing.
• Demonstrable computer experience particularly on GIS, Excel, Word, SAP, Document Control, DocuSign, Database, and report writing
Main or Key Accountabilities:
• Comply with all HSE rules, processes, and requirements.
• Perform data entry for Geotech data, SG data and Drilling data into the exploration database
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly drilling reports
• Process documents onto the DocuSign system for digital approvals.
• Create purchase requisitions (PR) and service entry sheets (SES) for contractors.
• Act as the departmental document control coordinator.
• Update daily coreshed KPIs on PIPware system
• Update PR tracking sheet.
• Raising Reservations as required
• Perform GIS activities for exploration
• Compile drilling and coreshed data as per supervisor’s instructions.
• Enter drilling plods into the connected mine database
• Conduct reconciliation of drilling data from drilling supervisors and from DDR on weekly and monthly basis.
• Physical fitness
• Good at written and spoken English and Swahili languages
• Possession of Tanzania driving license is an added advantage
• Drilling and down holes survey techniques (Gyro) is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.geitamine.com/en/people//