Technical competencies: Broad contracts and Project experience (both commercial and contractual). Comprehensive knowledge of the C&P process.
Experience in O&G industry would be appreciated
Minimum experience: Minimum of 10 years of practical experience in contracts roles (preferably in oil/gas industry)
Accountabilities: Prepare/review contractual documents, ensure contractual and commercial discipline and manage contractual and commercial aspects.
2. Ensure a proper execution of the contract process
a. Receive requests or technical scope from requesting entities and make sure requests are suitable to proceed to RFQ/CFT
b. Prepare and launch prequalification of Tenderers (when required), call for tender or request for quotation
c. Evaluate offers, along with requesting technical duets
d. Participate to technical clarification and conduct contractual and commercial negotiations
e. Issue internal and external recommendations to award
f. Establish corresponding contractual document (contracts, service order, etc)
g. Follow up the contract execution in coordination with the contract holder.
3. Verify that company contractual policies, applicable laws and regulations are adhered to, especially related to compliance, ethic and transparency
4. Ensure the good administration and filing of all the contractual documents
5. Prepare all required internal and external approval documents
6. Propose and work on any contract’s optimization initiative (working methods, procedures updates)
7. Contribute to C&P reporting as per organization requirement in particular contract database and procurement plan for local content purpose
8. Participate in KPI and benchmarking exercises
9. Facilitate the internal communication between Contracts and other entities of the company for contract matters
10. Liaise with TGP on contract activities and promote exchange of information with the other Projects
11. Ensure the gathering and processing of information on markets and suppliers
12. Support Contract Holders when performing supplier evaluations
13. Contribute to preparation, analysis, update and follow up of the C&P planning.
Fluent in English,
knowledge of French recommended.
Good relational qualities are required.
- Good communication skills