Compliance & Reporting Coordinator
Jobs at:Plan International
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Kibondo , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan has over 80 years experience and works in more than 75 countries across the world. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners.
Plan International has been working in Tanzania since 1991. Our work supports marginalised children and youth, especially adolescent girls, to grow up physically and mentally healthy and ready to shape their future. We create an enabling environment and empower girls to be active drivers of change in realising their rights. We prioritise working with partners, and ensuring all of our work is evidence based.
Plan International Tanzania responds to the Burundian Emergency program in Kibondo and Kasulu since October 2015 due to Burundian refugees’ influx with special focus on Case Management, Psychosocial support activities and Education in Emergencies (EiE). .
This role provides compliance and monitoring of all aspects of key donor-funded projects implemented by Plan International as part of its Burundian Refugee Response Programme in Kigoma.
Dimensions of the Role
• Directly reports to the Emergency Response Manager with dotted lines to the Award Specialist
• Responsible for general oversight and compliance (working with and through programme departments) of projects with total budgets of over € 500,000;
• Works closely and collaboratively with programme staff to coordinate project activities and to ensure that donor funding access high quality, leading-edge sectorial programmes;
• Acts as a focal point and coordinator for high-quality proposals and reports, including information sharing from programme to donors and vice-versa;
• Develops expertise on donor requirements (including knowledge on donor specific expectations particularly on proposals and expenditure restrictions) and communicates these clearly to Plan personnel.
Technical expertise, skills and knowledgE
• At least 4 years of experience coordinating emergency or development projects within an international NGO;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including strong editing skills;
• Professional experience interacting with partners and achieving project outcomes accordingly;
• Ability to act as a positive ole model and demonstrate conflict solving behaviours;
• Effective organizational skills;
• Excellent IT skills, including high-level MS word skills;
• Ability to build and foster collaborative working relationships with diverse stakeholders including project staff, partner staff and local government representatives;
• A bachelor Degree in relevant area such as social science/ development studies
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Kibondo-Tanzania-Compliance-&-Reporting-Coordinator/650163601/