Chief Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Tanganyika Instant Coffee (TANICA) PLC
Deadline of this Job:
12 October 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tanganyika Instant Coffee (TANICA) PLC 2021 .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible and or reports directly to the General Manager.
• Planning and organizing the activities of internal auditing which will include preparing of annual audit plan which will fulfill the responsibility of internal audit.
• Scheduling and assigning audit work to meet completion dates.
• Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems to safeguard the resources of the Company.
• Ensures that accepted accounting and auditing principles and policies are followed, and evaluating the effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
• Confer with management staff and meet with other system employees.
• Assist management by identifying and assessing strategic risks.
• Assist employees who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans.
• Maintaining a working relationship with external Auditors.
• Report results and present findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrections.
• Attend management meetings.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by General Manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Requirement for appointment
• Appointed by the Board of Directors.
• Must have bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance
• Must have Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent.
• Must have CPAT (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCPA
• Must be registered by NBAA.
• Five years of working experience in audit activities.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates.
• Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
• Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 12th October, 2020.
Email: [email protected]