Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, in hospitality industry, is looking to hire a Chef responsible for organizing and managing the processes related to food production. He/she trains, supervises and coordinates the kitchen team, whilst also being responsible for overseeing and helping prepare different menus of the restaurant.
• Delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
• Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager.
• Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen.
• Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion.
• Leadership abilities keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
• Monitor food and labor costs.
• Controlling and directing food.
• Approving dishes before leaving kitchen.
• Food inventory and stocking.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• To Create menu ideas.
• New Catering ideas.
• To Keep kitchen clean and organized.
• To Maintain kitchen equipment.
• Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant with a diploma or certificate in Culinary.
• 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role with strong background in handling breakfast and continental cuisines.
• Dedicated to food quality and control.
• Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/275