Business Change Manager
Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Career Opportunities: Business Change Manager (368)
Requisition ID 368 – Posted 12/10/2020
To ensure that the bank is maximizing its performance on both Physical & digital by focusing on monitoring of Business Performance especially on major cost and income drivers. Ensure distribution channels are operating efficiently and delivery of support to all stakeholders.
• Understand retail banking business and provide detailed performance reports and insights.
• Responsible for provide BAU and ad hoc reporting for the Business and other stakeholders.
• Overseeing the overall bank’s digital transformation strategy, and work with innovation teams and other cross functional business units to improve Branch digital transformation journey.
• Work with other business units and drive usage for digital devices and increased usage of alternative banking channels.
• Interact closely with the finance, business transformation and other head office team to make sure our business requirements are well captured and delivered within agreed timelines.
• Actively contribute to the growth of retail banking area by providing possible solutions researched from market analysis.
• Develop decision support mechanism through analytical inputs on delivery channels, retail products and services for; Business Enhancement and process changes on parameters not doing well.
• Analyses and provide event driven data in order to make decision either selling activities and customer relationship.
• Constantly monitor the performance of business distribution models (ATM’s, Branches, Mobile branches etc.)
• Responsible to ensure all required data from the various departments are obtained within agreed timelines.
• Responsible to design and develop various dashboards for evaluation and reporting purposes.
• Responsible for delivering to all stockholders all monthly reports within stipulated period of time and with specified quality.
• Responsible to manage the performances of the branches and zones in areas of asset growth, profitability and transactions.
• Conducting learning sessions to Branch Managers and other zonal office staff to enable them understand the whole process of monitoring and managing branch performance.
• Assists branches to understand the whole process of budgeting and monitoring of their performance.
• Preparations of business case for various business channels.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 5 years in business performance analytics in a large scale organization.
• Professional course in business analytics and data management will be an added advantage.
• A background of retail banking is essential and an understanding of the Bank products, services and channels.
• Strong understanding of report requirements from multiple stakeholders.
• Business Monitoring and Inspection preferably in commercial bank environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Relationship management skills.
• Business performance review.
• Data analysis and insights.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Education Requirements: 5+ years
Job application procedure
Apply Online. Click here: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?_s.crb=N2Q18X6UG2PfW8NL2LqqUT0dWJQNDCidkL3rLo5ZwiY%253d