Billing Administrator: Application Support
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, July 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To provide system administration and technical support and drive the operational efficiency by adopting innovation and automation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Management of billing administration systems and applications.
• Responsible for application support and continuous improvement of existing systems.
• Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
• Manage Projects related to billing administration systems and applications
• Adhere to the internal service standards, including system downtime and response times, and maintain records to demonstrate compliance.
• Database Management / Administration (oracle) skills
• IT Systems Administration and Security
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities
• Good Communication Skills
• Agile way of working
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication science.
• Telecommunications Knowledge and experience
• Project management knowledge and experience
• Minimum 2 years work experience in IT operations job
• Monitor and Diagnose
• Incident Response
• Dev Ops
• Software Engineering
• Automation and Robotics
• Data Analytics and Insights
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://careers.vodafone.com/Vodacom/job/Dar-es-Salaam-Billing-Administrator-Application-Support/694161201/