Jobs at:SUVACOR Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are on a lookout for a highly competitive and trustworthy Assistant Supervisor to assist in leading and supervising a group of employees in our ZANZIBAR Branch. .
Duties & Responsibilities.
To assist the Supervisor in:
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and mission.
• Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
• Receiving complaints and resolving problems.
• Maintaining timekeeping and personnel records.
• Passing on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
• Preparing and submitting performance reports.
• Ensuring adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertaking disciplinary actions if the need arises
Job Skills: Not Specified
Desired Skills of one who:
• Has a Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant discipline.
• Has a Minimum 3 years’ of successfully leading a team or a project with fellow co-workers.
• Is familiar with managing the administrative aspects of a department
• Knows how to create budgets and analyze performance
• Knows how to start and ensure projects/ tasks are completed successfully and in a timely manner.
• Has strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
• Is capable of thinking and making creative solutions to both simple and difficult problems.
• Has excellent computer skills and who is capable of using various computer systems.
• Has a proactive attitude.
• ‘s English is fluent in speech and writing without errors.
• Has good organizational and time management skills
• Has an interest to learn and understand Professional Food and Non Food Products, to know them by heart, their application and use.
• Acts professionally and pay special attention to details.
• Is a team player with the ability to support colleagues.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8