Jobs at:World Vision Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcomepoverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the mostdangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transformingvulnerable children’s life stories!
• Front desk management and exceptional care provision to program visitors.
• Ensure that the program office is kept clean and welcoming.
• Serve as a Centre of information or office information manager by sharing all necessary information to the targeted people(staff) on time.
• Facilitate travel arrangements and accommodations for program staff and visitors.
• Coordinate meetings, events and trainings
• Records keeping and filing i.e. Meetings minutes, attendance sheets, office documents etc
• Professional administrative support is provided
Program store management: 20%
• Ensure the program store is well managed.
• Receipt of all program items for proper storage in store.
• Dispatch of requested store items and resources to departmental heads or staff.
• Collecting/compiling departmental resources requests and thereafter share them with PTL for approvals and the GFO for further assistance in purchase.
• Document and ensure all store books are signed such as Store requisition form books, distribution books etc.
• Non-human resources are well stored and dispatched to program staff.
Human resources assistance 20%
• Support new and separated staff to sign all necessary forms such as policies, clearance forms etc.
• Facilitate new staff’s orientation process.
• Act as a bridge between program staff and P&C department to ensure their concerns are shared and resolved timely.
• Facilitate and compile final P4Ps status at program level.
• Staff wellness support and assistance.
• Fairly engage and disengage program Refugees Incentive Workers at refugee camps as per the SOPs.
• Professionally handle recruitment process of RIWs.
• Support existing staff to sign all necessary forms and documents such as contracts, P4Ps, contact renewal forms.
• Program staff and Refugees incentive workers are supported
Knowledge/Qualifications For The Role
Required Professional Experience
• 2 year in HR/HRIS, preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
• At least 2 years’ experience in working with International NGOs with relevant community focus
• Willingness to participate in chapel and group devotions; and Commitment to WV Core Values and Mission Statement.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
• Have knowledge of payroll soft wares and HRIS systems.
• Demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
• Strong analytical, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
• Sound knowledge of human resources principles and practices and the Tanzania Labour Laws.
• Have a high degree of integrity and ethics to ensure employee information is secure and well protected.
• Excellent communication skills and work well both independently or as members of a team.
• Have the ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
• Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets.
• Have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
Office based and field visit (Refugees Camps)
Should be physically fit
English and Swahili
Key Working Relations
• Contact (within WV or outside WV)
• Reason for contact
• Frequency of contact
• The role may need the job holder to regularly make decisions by set principles
• Deliver Results
• Build Relationships
• Partner and Collaborate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply