Jobs at:RTI International Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Power Africa East Africa Energy Program is a four-year project working to increase on-grid electricity access, accelerate private sector investment, and improve the enabling environment of the power sector in East Africa. RTI International leads implementation of this Power Africa coordinated program, a U.S. Government-led partnership, funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). RTI International seeks to recruit an Administrative Assistant, to be based in Tanzania under the Power Africa East Africa Energy Program . .
The Administration Assistant will support the procurement function in overseeing front office activities, travel logistics, general office administration. She/ he will be in charge of the office petty cash and help with facilitating taxi as well as accommodation bookings. She/ he will ensure all administration processes are compliant with RTI International’s logistical and administrative procedures and guidelines as provided for in the EAEP Field Operations Manual- June 2019 version, as well as per the USAID rules and regulations.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in front office management/ general office administration/ logistics/ procurement or an equivalent 3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience working for a USAID funded international projects preferred.
• General background, understanding of and experience in front office management, logistics and in providing administrative support preferably with an international organization.
• Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Detailed oriented, attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team and to learn complex procedures.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and take initiative.
• Demonstrated numeric and basic accounting skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Local candidates preferred.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/administrative-assistant-4742?src=JB-10203