Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Position: Administration Officer
Reports to: Program Manager
Contract Duration: 1 year
Good Neighbors Tanzania Dodoma Area Office is currently executing a community project covering three villages in Bahi District. For effective implementation of the project in Bahi it require administrative personnel who will be responsible for supporting in the follow up of compliance matters as directed by the finance and administration department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Office cash management, activity retirement review and recording
- Budget requests preparation, review and documentation
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Organize and booking of transportation for staff travelling to the field
- Perform HR-related issues
- Office vehicle management
- Perform competitive bidding for project works
- Maintain office inventories and supply of office goods
Qualification, experiences, and competencies
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Administration and procurement field
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in administration field (with accounting background)
- Proficiency in official reports and communication skills
- Collaboration and team-building skills, problem-solving skill
- Creative and Innovative
- Strategic in decision making
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- All applications should be sent with an enclosed cover letter (addressed to Human Resource Division P.O. Box 33104 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: [email protected]
- All applicants should provide current contact information of all referees.
- Deadline for application is not later than 16 th Aug, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.