Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support Alistair Logistics operations such that administrative objectives are met at the required work performance standard and in accordance with company behaviours and values.
Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant Tanzanian legislation
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
• Responsible for tracking and updating shipment location and clearing status.
• Responsible for gathering documents and physically filing all shipment documentation
• Responsible for gathering documents and updating the electronic shipment and client database.
• Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position
• A minimum Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support
• Knowledge/Skills & Experience
• Fluent English and Kiswahili
• IT Literacy
• Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information is used
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate core Microsoft office programs and other online management systems
• Faultless administration skills ensuring procedures are being followed accurately.
• Problem-solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome
• Attention to Detail ensures the right information is captured and communicated in a timely manner
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://ajc.applytojob.com/apply/rjQCPJ94iN/Admin-Assistant