Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Reports To: Finance Manager
Department: Finance and Administration
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Gather all relevant information of outstanding debtors on a daily basis - Obtain a debtor age analysis on a daily basis and make sure and understand all the information on the report.
- Daily planning of collections - From which customers and where outstanding money’s should be collected and the planning of effective daily traveling.
- Communication - make contact with the customers and arrange and schedule visits to collect payments of outstanding debt.
- Gather other outstanding information from the debtors and customers - obtain outstanding information from the customers.
- Hand over the payments to the person responsible for cash management.
- Hand over the other relevant information gathered to the person responsible for debtors.
- Generating account statements on Sage System and sharing with Clients on a fortnightly basis.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable Accounting and Tax regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- 2 plus years’ experience in a similar position in a Finance and Accounting department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting.
Competencies required for this Role
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Financial acumen
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and investigative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good IT skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: [email protected]: Closing date: 26 March 2021.