Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Mining Company, is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
• Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
• To assist the HR Manager in the final payroll management.
• To be the contact person from the Site and ensure all accounts related duties are managed effectively.
• Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
• Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
• Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting especially payable management in mining, construction or manufacturing industries.
• Conversant with Accounting packages such as Tally and ERP-endeavor.
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://www.shugulika.com/jobs/336