Accounting System Trainees
Jobs at:EightSkys Consulting Ltd (ECL)
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EightSkys offers free training opportunity to youths with Certificates, Diplomas and degrees of accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Procurement. EightSkys Accounting System training will take place through online facility from 15st August 2020.. Please reach our website to register in the system www.eightskys.co.tz.You will be sent login details into the system immediately once you have your request log-in complete.
What: CALL FOR ECL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM TRAINEES RECRUITMENT When: 15 August – 30 October 2020 .
Why This Opportunity: Addressing Graduates unemployment Challenges
EightSkys Consulting Ltd (ECL) is the tech-finance based company which specialized in providing accounting softwaredevelopment, training, installation and supporting over a number of years. We have been providing services to clients in different industries with different accounting software system and currently we have https://accounting.eightskys.co.tz/ software which is comprehensive, easy-to-use to make all kind of users (including those who have not accounting background) understand and run their business efficiently. Visit www.eightskys.co.tz to register for free trial.
EightSkys offers free training opportunity to youths with Certificates, Diplomas and degrees of accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Procurement. EightSkys Accounting System training will take place through online facility from 15st August 2020. Please reach our website to register in the system www.eightskys.co.tz . You will be sent login details into the system immediately once you have your request log-in complete.
Processes and Opportunities: Upon the eligibility criteria set, trainees will attend a free online EightSkys Accounting System (EAS) course. Assessment will be undertaken upon completion of the course and those who qualify will be considered for ECL system trainers and will be linked to company clients to provide support to our clients.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
The following are direct benefits;
• Handful Earn of 30%of the training fees payable by potential company clients,
• Consistent Earn of 10% (lifelong monthly commission of subscription fees payable by the client as long as the client is active) from any new and old clients recruited in your portfolio
• Certificates will be awarded on satisfactory completion of field work EightSkys Consulting Ltd is proud of youths who have been self-employed by being trainers of our clients when we receive new clients of our system also we will be giving internship opportunities for youths who will deliver the best performance during the training and execution, through this system (ECL) believe that youth can be trained and use their strength and abilities to employ themselves when they are shared opportunities.
Applicants who have certificates, diplomas and degrees in accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Procurement are eligible and training will be online hence trainees from all over the country can participate.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To submit your application: Send us email via [email protected] Attach the following documents:
• Your updated professional CV
• Attach your cover letter. In your cover letter please respond to the following questions:
• Why do you want to become trainee of this program?
• Only successful applicants will be contacted.
EightSkys Consulting Ltd
4th Floor, Delta House
Kinondoni B, Dar es Salaam