5 Plumbers II
Jobs at:Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2020
Within Tanzania , Igunga , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
In order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authorities establishment…
5 Plumbers II
Reports to; Technical manager .
Main duties and Responsibilities
• Repairing water leakage.
• Inspecting transmission and reporting deviation
• Report unauthorized water connections, maintain records of water theft incidences.
• Carryout water disconnection of debtors and reconnection after payment.
• Maintain proper records of water connections /disconnections reconnection carried out.
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Direct entry qualifications;
• Holder of certificate of secondary Education, or trade test III or level I or equivalent qualifications from recognized institu¬tion.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
• Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates, degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip are strictly not accepted.
• Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate • All application letters must be handwritten.
A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to: MANAGING DIRECTOR,
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA), P.O.BOX 09,
Deadline: 26th August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.