4 Paint Production Supervisors
Jobs at:Insignia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Insignia Limited is a owned company incorporated with Certificate Number 34043 in Tanzania. The Company is the leading manufacturer of paint and allied product, The Company is seeking to employ candidates who wish to work in a dynamic, friendly and Exciting environment where one can reflect own values of experience and quality.
Candidate Personal Qualities:
Competent and organized individual who is able to work as part of a team and manage several priorities at any time. Has a positive attitude, strong work ethics, and keen desire to learn and grow within a firm, provides superb communication skills, and always treats people with respect in accordance to their individual needs.
• A high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility
• A structured approach to task management
• Attention to detail and Analytical
• Commitment to own personal development
• Excellent communication skills and capable of negotiating and influencing both managers and team members.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Ability to produce expected results
Title: Paint Production Supervisor (2 Post)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Paint Production Executive
• Interpretation and implementation of production schedule received from Production manager
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, grinding, thinning, tinting and other activities in paint production
• Coordination activities with Paint Production manager and other departments as necessary
Responsibility and Accountabilities:
• Supervision of production teams to ensure production schedule is met. Organize Production activities in order to ensure Productivity and Efficiency of the deployed manpower
• Control operational performance to achieve production targets and associated plant objectives
• Coordinate and manage production on day to day, monthly and yearly basis, ensuring best utilization of production capacity, deployment of manpower and other resources.
• Adherence to industry and company HSE requirements including compliance with PPE usage by the paint personnel.
• Promote 5 S Principles within team
• Willingness to take and follow direction from the area Lead and able to be a self-starter as necessry.
• Maintain positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a positive manner with other departments, co-workers and the management.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• In-process Quality Management.
• Ensure continuous improvementis embedded and used as the key process in identifying and prioritizing plant losses.
• Be flexible to take all other duties / responsibilities which may occur as the results of tactical and strategically to the business needs.
Academic Qualification and Experience
Self-driven and dynamic individual who is also a team player and able to work under pressure
• Bachelor of Science in chemical Engineering Degree/ Diploma (Engineering – Production) or similar
• Good Command of English
• 10 years’ and above with practical experience in the Paint and Coatings industry or related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Kindly Share your CV and Application letter to [email protected];
Chang’ombe Industrial Area
P.O. Box 71449,
Dar Es Salaam – Tanzania
The deadline for submitting the application is 04 August 2021.