2 Senior Accountants
Jobs at:GP Global Group Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
21 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GP Global is an integrated commodity and services provider, product manufacturer and a globally recognised brand. We are engaged in complementary business streams that combine to shape turnkey solutions that meet customer needs in the commodity sector. We are a multi-billion dollars business that is rapidly expanding to catalyse economic growth by supporting clients in existing markets while unlocking potential in new geographies.
For our Tanzania business unit, we are looking for a Senior Accountant, to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Senior Accountant responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team. .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing Executive Staff and re-checking data on a daily basis
• Facilitate and complete Daily, Weekly, and monthly detailed MIS report
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Preparing monthly financials for consolidation purpose
• Managing the entire compliance calendar including representation to different departments.
• Assist in documentation and monitoring Internal controls.
• Complying with internal audit and controls.
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
• Assist with financial and tax audits.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Skills and Qualities:
• 5+ years of accounting/finance experience;
• CPA a plus but not mandatory
• Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manages time effectively
• A proactive can-do person who is persuasive and has a proven track
• Energetic, self-motivated, with a strong propensity to succeed.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2322728571/