1C&F Declaration Officer
Jobs at:Alistair Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Alistair Group .
• Good Interpersonal Relations Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information is used
• Ability to work in a team environment and work under pressure.
• Fully conversant in using Shipshape in framing entries for all Imports, Exports and border clearances.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate core Microsoft office programs and other online management systems
• Methodical and ability to plan, organise and prioritise
• Faultless administration skills ensuring procedures are being followed accurately.
• Problem solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome
Attention to Detail ensuring the right information is captured and communicated in a timely manner
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Diploma/ Degree in Clearing and Forwarding or any related.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Clearing & Forwarding industry, framing entries, border clearing and transit goods.
• Comprehensive HS code knowledge and a high degree of accuracy in identifying and using the correct ones.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders in the field.
• Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
• Flexible in work habits and schedules, ready to work for longer hours when required.
• Must have knowledge of government procedures & customs laws relating to imports, exports and transit goods for air, sea and road freight cargo.
• Possess a high degree of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
• Needs to have an excellent knowledge of Inco-terms
• Fluent English ( Kiswahili advantageous but not essential)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://ajc.applytojob.com/apply/6IF63xMGen/CF-Declaration-Officer